WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative father involvement, educational initiative of the National Center For Fathering.
There are two primary goals of the WATCH D.O.G.S. program.
- To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
For more information, visit the Watch D.O.G.S. website.
If you are interested in becoming a Watch D.O.G.S. volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, after you have filled out the CISD Volunteer Form listed above.
By clicking the link below, you will be leaving the Conroe ISD website. The District is not responsible for the accessibility content on these webpages.
How to Become a Watch D.O.G.S.
- Complete the CISD volunteer application
- Call the Houser front desk to schedule a day to volunteer at 833-663-4000.
- Order an official Watch D.O.G.S. by contacting the Houser Elementary front desk at 832-663-4000.
- Learn more about the program
- Get rested for a great day of mentoring!
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing information on one of the sites, please contact the counselor.