Mrs. Brazil - Math/Science teacher
Miss Knowlton - Language Arts teacher
- Students need to practice the multiplication facts through 10 x 10.
- STAAR Review
- May 8th STAAR Math
- May 9th STAAR Reading
- May 10th YMCA field trip visit to Conroe
- May 12th Field Day Activities at Houser
- May 29th Memorial Day holiday
- June 1st is the last school day for students
Third Grade Schedule
7:35-7:50- Active Start ( make-up work, tutoring, fact fluency practice)
8:10-9:10- Math Review/Guided Math
10:10-11:55 Morning Class
1:00-2:55 Afternoon class
2:55-3:00- get ready for dismissal
3:05- dismissal begins
A. start time 8:05 Tardy slips given after this time
B. End time 3:05
C. Doctor appointments are counted as a tardy if documentation is provided
D. School calendar can be found on the Conroe website.
E. Transportation changes need to be made before 2:00 p.m.(must know code word )if
calling the school. A written note giving permission for a transportation change
needs to be sent to class as well.
F. Third Grade TAKS dates: STAAR Math 5/8 and STAAR Reading 5/9
G. Birthdays are celebrated at the end of the day in the classroom. Cookies or small cupcakes are ideal treats to share with the class.
H. Cafeteria lunches:
- Adult price $3.45 Child price $2.75
- Visitor table begins September 6 and is located in the middle section of cafeteria
- Snacks sold only on Fridays and each student is limited to one.
A. Take Home Folder needs to be signed every week. Students earn rewards
B. Please check my website/Take Home Folder for our weekly newsletter titled NOTES
FROM BRAZIL. This paper will let you know what the class is working on and any
happening at school and classroom.
C. Houser telephone # is 281-863-4000 Fax # is 281-863-4076
Teacher email address:
D. Best way to contact us is by email unless it is an emergency then a phone call
to school is needed.
E. Please label lunchbox and jackets with student name. This keeps items out of lost and